SWISS ALPINE GLOW PEELING SCRUB MASK
Oriented formulas that respond to skin`s specific conditions and needs.
BRIGHTEN – EXFOLIATE- REFINE
1.7 OZ / 50ml / MADE IN SWITZERLAND / @agestop.ch
SKIN TYPE: sensitive, oily, combination, normal, dry, very dry
TEXTURE: rich exfoliating mask with mineral silica, lactic acid + enzymes
SKIN CONDITION: dullness, congestion, uneven texture and skin tone
BEST FOR: deep cleansing, brightening and rejuvenation
APPLICATION: use up to 3 times per week
– apply on dry or wet face
– wait 10 minutes to roll away with massage
– and remove with wet sponge
( no rolling effect when applied to wet face )
GOOD TO KNOW:
– luxurious non – drying mask texture
– ultra gentle exfoliating mineral silica beads
– gentle exfoliation through 4 expertly balanced methods
– Physical, Chemical, Enzymatic + rolling exfoliation
Brightens dull and tired skin
2 Special application methods
4 Special exfoliation methods
Provides effective yet gentle exfoliation
Suited to even most sensitive skin types
Improves skin tone evenness and texture
Un-cloggs pores and diminishes pore size
Provides visible results in only 10 minutes
Gently mattifies skin and controls oil production
Effective exfoliation without redness and irritation
Swiss Alpine Glow Peeling Scrub Mask is an advanced yet gentle epidermal skin retexturising, brightening and exfoliating treatment. Quickly and visibly bring dull skin back to life. In just 10 minutes, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture looks smoother, clearer and more radiant, while the appearance of pore size is diminished. As skin is re-texturized, the formula helps to support the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy and improve visible results.
3 Expert Levels of exfoliation: physical, chemical and enzymatic
– Micro-exfoliating Minerals (Silica): Instantly polish and buff deal, dull, dry skin.
– Lactic Acid (AHA): A milk-derived alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates
and softens skin.
– Papaya Extract: Natural enzyme rich extract, helps improve skin luminosity
Amazing 4th Rolling Exfoliation level:
– The mask will roll away in small bits together with your dead skin through gentle massage, thanks to ultra gentle corn starch powder
– The mask is non-drying
Brighten and Regenerate:
– Niacinamide – provides exceptional brightening benefits
– Swiss Snow Algae – activates longevity factors in skin cells
– Snow Mushroom Extract – moisturizes, protects and soothes
– Swiss Edelweiss Stem Cells – rejuvenates and protects skin from premature aging
Our mask is based on Exclusive Swiss High Alpine water source, proven to gently soothe and care or skin during exfoliation.
2 Ways to achieve Glowing, Radiant skin in minutes:
1. Apply up to 3 times per week on dry, clean skin. Wait for 10 minutes, then gently massage your face in upward motions to roll away the mask together with dead skin cells. Best to roll away the mask over bathroom sink. Use wet sponge to remove remains of the mask. This method achieves 4 levels of exfoliation described above.
2. For very sensitive skin apply in massaging motions on wet skin. Wait for 10 minutes and use wet sponge to remove the mask from the face. No rolling effect of the mask, the mask will not dry. This method achieves 3 levels of exfoliation described above. The exfoliation is achieved through physical massage of exfoliating mineral silica beads together with chemical and enzymatic exfoliation.
Ingredients-Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates
INCI: Aqua (Swiss Alpine Water), Zea Mays Starch ( Corn Starch ), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Steareth-20, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Tremella Fuciformis ( Snow Mushroom Extract ), Sodium Chloride, Linoleic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate ( vitamin E ), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrated Silica, Coenochloris Signiensis Extract (Swiss Snow Algae), Maltodextrin, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Cell Culture Extract ( Edelweiss Stem Cells ), Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Citric Acid.