RETINOL COMPLEX CONCENTRATE
Oriented formulas that respond to skin`s specific conditions and needs.
PERFECTING - REFINING - REGENERATING
1.7 OZ / 50ml / MADE IN SWITZERLAND
TEXTURE: unique, luxurious serum texture
SKIN TYPE: sensitive, oily, combination, normal
SKIN CONDITION: loss of firmness, ACNE, lines & wrinkles,
redness, uneven skin texture,
BEST FOR: deep rejuvenation, renewal and skin smoothness
APPLICATION: apply only at night on its own or before face
cream and/or sleeping mask. Use SPF 50+ product during day
GOOD TO KNOW:
- - Suitable for eye area
- - Use Only at Night
- - Use SPF50+ products in the morning
- - Actively Perfects with Adenosine
- - Visibly reduces redness with BisaboLife®️
- - Actively repairs with Red Ginseng Active - R
- - Visibly repairs skin texture - 9% Encapsulated Retinol
- - Visibly improves skin firmness with Micro-algae Vita SP
- - Visibly decreases lines and wrinkles with Hyaluronic Acid
- - Visibly refines pores and lightens skin tone with Phytic Acid
Retinol Complex Concentrate is a potent and uniquely formulated retinol solution that hydrates, balances, refines, brightens and regenerates - delivering remarkable anti-aging benefits with a Swiss controlled-release delivery system of pure high strength, 9% Encapsulated Retinol to allow for an even and consistent absorption.
Fluid lotion texture visibly improves loss of firmness and improves the appearance of wrinkles – creating a smooth complexion.
Retinol Complex Concentrate includes Adenosine which promotes synthesis of Collagen, Micro-algae Vita SP and Hyaluronic Acid - provide deep hydration to the skin. Red Ginseng Active-R gives skin anti-oxidant protection whilst boosting energy and providing anti-inflammatory benefits. This concentrate is powered by BisaboLife®️ which delivers significant soothing benefits and strong decrease in skin redness. PHYTIC ACID provides an ultra-gentle exfoliation and skin tone lightening benefits.
How to use:
- - Use Only at Night under your moisturiser
- - Use Sun protection during the day
- - Safe around eye area
SLOW RELEASE DELIVERY SYSTEM
- When delivered at levels high enough to have a visible effect on skin aging, Retinol can cause irritation in the form of stinging, redness and peeling. We decided to find a solution.
- Since these side effects of retinol are often associated with too much of the active being delivered too quickly, we designed a unique Time Release Delivery System. The active is encapsulated in cylcoextrins (made of oligosaccharides obtained from enzymatic digestion of starch). As the formula is massaged onto the skin, the encapsulation breaks down and the vitamin A is slowly released.
- This significantly minimizes the risk of irritation and ensures that skin benefits are received slowly over a prolonged period of time.
• Increase of the bio-availability of an incorporated active
• Improved activity based on time-release
effect (measured by skin penetration in-vitro)
• Increased stability of actives against oxidation
• Active ingredients in the complex are protected from
chemical and physical attacks in the complex environment
• Formation of hydro-soluble complexes
• Reduced toxicity of substances
• Improved stability of the cosmetic formulation
• Protection of sensitive actives (stability)
Ingredients-Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates
INCI: : AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, AVENA SATIVA ( OAT )
KERNEL EXTRACT, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXACAPRYLATE/HEXACAPRATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL,
SCLERONIUM GUM, RETINOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,
LECITHIN, DIMETHICONE, BISABOLOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT
GLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, SORBITAN OLEATE, PHYTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PROPANEDIOL,
CITRIC ACID, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)